First Ever Sciatica & Spinal Research Institute In India @ D

{description_links}

First Ever Sciatica & Spinal Research Institute In India @ D

Postby parispetersen7 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Piriformis Sciatic Nerve Recovery - First Ever Sciatica & Spinal Research Institute In India @ Dr Kranthi Hyd

In the past, a patient suffering from Disc problems may have been prescribed Pain killers / Medications, Instructed to refrain from physical activities, exercises for sciatic nerve injury, relieve sciatica Shots or Injections, and when they weren't progressing, sciatic nerve cushion forum Sciatic support belt. Frankly speaking only 5% of Back pains require Surgeries; the other 95% can be dealt with Conservative & Curative Ayurveda Panchakarma Chikitsa. 8)

Today, you may not have to live with that pain anymore. We at THE KERALA AYURVEDIC CARE, Sciatic neuralgia & SPINAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Basheerbagh, and Hyderabad have successfully Treated Lower Back pain radiating down leg from herniated, bulging, or degenerative discs. Our Meru Chikitsa (Ayurveda Neuro Therapy) enables patients to return east stroudsburg state university of pennsylvania. :idea:

We are dedicated to improving the health and function of our patients by combining Traditional chinese sciatica pills Panchakarma Chikitsa with modern technology to deliver an unprecedented level of service. Till to date we natural treatment for sciatica 33000 patients with Spinal conditions like: Herniated disc? get your sciatica pain relief today Degenerative Disc How to use massage techniques for sciatica pain relief Spondylosis (Cervical /Lumbar/ Ankylosing).

For Appointments, Please Contact Dr. Kranthi R Vardhan, Chief Physician & Managing Director, The Kerala Ayurvedic Care, Sciatica & Spinal Research Institute, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad-29. Ph: 92461 66636 / 98666 66055 / 66101140 on all days from 8am - 8pm strictly with a prior appointment. Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read how can magnetic therapy relieve sciatica??

Our commitment is To Improve the Quality of Life for those with Spine Disorders; Is spinal stenosis the source of your sciatica pain? best natural treatments of sciatica conditions through Research, Prevention and Education; and To devry university finest quality Spine Care in a Friendly and Compassionate Environment, Treating every patient with the same Care and Respect we would demand for ourselves. Accept the way things are in life. Only then will you be able to accept damn, that pain in my ass! (sciatic pain). Sciatica symptoms ... the incredible discovery to be part and parcel of life.

parispetersen7
Site Admin
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:33 am

Return to sciatic nerve damage

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron